• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

ISO - Myrmecia Sp. - in Texas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline AntNTermiteGuy - Posted September 12 2023 - 2:20 PM

AntNTermiteGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I would really love to raise Myrmecia. Anyone who can help me? Anyone have a queen they're willing to part with?
  • FinWins likes this

#2 Offline ANTdrew - Posted September 12 2023 - 2:28 PM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,415 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
It is illegal to bring these ants into Texas and against forum rules to engage in buying or selling non-native ants.
  • Manitobant and 100lols like this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#3 Offline AntNTermiteGuy - Posted September 12 2023 - 2:48 PM

AntNTermiteGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
O_o I will read the forum rules more closely.

#4 Offline raydr - Posted September 18 2023 - 8:39 PM

raydr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America

Myrmecia aren’t native to Texas. However there are other cool species like temnothorax, or honeypot ants there. Best of luck and also I understand Myrmecia are cool but they aren’t native to anywhere in the USA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users