• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

That_one_ant_guy's C. Fragilis, and C. Clarithorax

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted September 10 2023 - 10:47 AM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I have two C. Clarithorax queens, one I'm giving, the other I'll be posting about here. They are doing pretty well with tons of eggs, 5 workers, and larvae and cocoons, I'll probably be moving them once they hit about 15 - 20 workers.20230910_113533.jpg
Caught a couple C. Fragilis, somebody bought a bunch of them, but I kept one which I'll bring documenting here. They are doing pretty well with brood of all stages, and two workers
20230910_113427.jpg

Edited by That_one_ant_guy, September 10 2023 - 10:49 AM.

• Ernteameise and 100lols like this

#2 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted September 25 2023 - 6:26 AM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I need to downsize my collection so these will have to go, they are posted up for sale on my shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users