What Species Queen is This?
1. McCall, Idaho, USA
1. dirt road on a ranch surrounded by forest with thick trees and a lack nearby
3. dirt road surrounded by forest with trees/brush
4. As you can see in the pictures below it is 1-1 1/4 cm long
5. Rusty orange on head and most of thorax with a black Gaster and black stripe across lower part of thorax with black legs, antenna, mandibles and eyes. small hairs but you can't notice till you zoom in with a camera
6. one petiole, with about 10 antennal segments but it's hard to see and I'm not good at counting these so take it with a grain of salt
7. she was very energetic always trying to run around and escape when I pick her up (way more than Tetromorium queens)
8. couldn't find nest
thank you all for the time and effort of looking at this topic and commenting any and all suggestions, ID, or advice would be amazing, I tried looking into it and I thought it's probably some Formica species or maybe some Camponotus species but I don't know.