• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Scanned Literature

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline ReignofRage - Posted May 27 2023 - 12:32 AM

ReignofRage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationCalif.

Many pieces of literature related to myrmecology are only available through obtaining them as books. Although I do like books, I think all literature should be easier to access, so I started manually scanning books I have acquired and will post links to the pdf files here. I completed one today, and that is what I will start this thread with.

On a side note, I am looking for a way to have these as links that will open in a browser or to have them as download links, so if anyone has suggestions that are not subscription services please let me know. For now they are shared from my Google Drive

Cole, A.C., Jr. 1968. Pogonomyrmex harvester ants. A study of the genus in North America. Knoxville, Tenn.: University of Tennessee Press, x + 222 pp.

• Zeiss and UtahAnts like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users