• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Another Positive AntGear Review

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline cutchins - Posted January 27 2024 - 5:08 PM

cutchins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBrownsville, TX

Just wanted to add my recent experience with AntGear.com.

I purchased an a. versicolor colony and a couple of other odds and ends. I am SUPER satisfied!

Ants shipped on a Monday and arrived on a Tuesday. They were alive and healthy, but definitely a little stressed from the trip. The package included documentation on the permits that AntGear has, unpacking instructions and a really great care guide. Cindy responded to my emails in a timely manner, which has been my biggest gripe with other ant keeping vendors I've tried to deal with.

If you decide to do business with Antgear, you will not be disappointed. Can't recommend them enough! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users