• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Bay Area - Tetramorium Queen in Mini Hearth (35$)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Saftron - Posted July 31 2022 - 7:07 PM

Saftron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationFremont, California

Tetramorium Queen + 1 worker + brood for sale in a black Tarheel Ants Mini Hearth. Had an old Mini Hearth I never used and am hoping to give with this new colony! It should last a long time considering the size of Tetramorium workers. Tetramorium is a great beginner species and being in a Mini Hearth will definitely make a beginner's life way easier.

35$ - In-person pick-up please

Edited by Saftron, July 31 2022 - 7:34 PM.

• TacticalHandleGaming likes this

#2 Offline Saftron - Posted July 31 2022 - 7:11 PM

Saftron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Here are pictures. I no longer have the original Tarheel Ants Water Chamber needle, but I do have a needle that can be used for the same purpose. I can also include an extra connection blocker as well as a small bottle of fluon. I know the outworld walls are a little dirty (it's been sitting in a shoebox under my bed for a while) but it can be easily cleaned since the colony is extremely small.

Attached Images

• 886D5EBD-B893-4B3B-82E0-E161A49F96E9.jpeg
  • 8092E080-5C47-4EA3-943A-72AA209521EA.jpeg
  • 261F5D83-BCAD-4BD0-90DB-8FDAFD911A03.jpeg

Edited by Saftron, July 31 2022 - 7:21 PM.

#3 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted July 31 2022 - 7:16 PM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
You could probably sell that for 40 considering you had to pay for shipping and the mini hearth is 36

Edited by That_one_ant_guy, July 31 2022 - 7:24 PM.

#4 Offline Saftron - Posted July 31 2022 - 7:23 PM

Saftron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

I originally was going to post it for $40 but I'm anticipating some lowball offers and will say that the price of $35 is firm! You're welcome, I skipped the bargaining stage for everyone  :D  (y)(However if you want to offer $40 I'll take it!  :yahoo: )

Edited by Saftron, July 31 2022 - 7:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users