Long time, first time.
1. Location (on a map) of collection: Northern Illinois
2. Date of collection: 5/10/2022
3. Habitat of collection: Suburban backyard, at blacklight
4. Length (from head to gaster): 11-12mm
5. Color, hue, pattern and texture: Black, brown or red tips of legs
6. Distinguishing characteristics:
7. Distinguishing behavior: Collected at blacklight around midnight
8. Nest description:
9. Nuptial flight time and date: Midnight 5/10. Was 80F, around 70% humidity. Saw 2 queens and 6 or so drones.