• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Colony Giveaways (Australia)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline JCRHJM - Posted December 28 2021 - 12:56 AM

JCRHJM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

As I am downsizing my collection I am giving away this colony of mine, in order to receive them you must be in Australia excluding TAS and WA

1) Camponotus Aeneopilosus 1 queen, 3 workers, 2 large larvae, a small pile of eggs. Originally purchased from Ant Shop Australia

Should be moved out of their current setup soon so something suitable should be on hand.

I only ask that you pay the shipping cost of $12.30, photos are in my aeneopilosus journal

Edited by JCRHJM, December 29 2021 - 9:38 PM.

#2 Offline PaigeX - Posted December 28 2021 - 11:26 AM

PaigeX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationGympie, QLD, Australia

Oh man I was just heading to bed when I saw this! I've got like 10 Camponotus Aeneopilosus queens with brood and workers so I don't want more of them understandably haha. I need to sell/giveaway some of them my self.

I've already got Myrmecia Chrysogaster and the Myrmecia Nigrocincta looks cute and temping! 
I'd love to get the Myrmecia Nigrocincta, but I also feel bad because she's worth so much. Are you sure? Also Do you want a Polyrhachis Ammon queen? I know you said your down sizing but I would love to send you one.

Favourite Genus: Polyrhachis 

Journal: Main

Instagram: australian_polyrhachis

May God Bless you.

#3 Offline JCRHJM - Posted December 29 2021 - 9:38 PM

JCRHJM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

The Nigrocincta will be given to Paige, the Aeneopilosus is still available

• PaigeX likes this