• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Free to good home - Ontario, California

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline BrandonM - Posted September 13 2021 - 5:09 AM

BrandonM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOntario, California
I have 3 colonies of Brachymyrmex patagonicus and 1 colony of multiple queen Solenopsis molesta (5 queens) that I would like to give someone that will take care of these very tiny ants. Only caveat is to be willing to come pick them up (I can meet in a public location within 10 miles of my home. I am Near the 10/15 Freeway interchange/ Ontario, California Airport). All colonies are doing well and growing fast; however, such a small species is difficult to feed in the test tube set up I currently have and probably need someone more experienced to care for them.

I believe the first 3 pictures are the individual patagonicus colonies and the last/bottom picture is the 5 queen S. molesta colony that has just gotten started with their first workers about a week ago.

Attached Images

• C1DF2FE1-9E0F-4826-9088-5A8EA79E33F8.jpeg
  • 27803D6B-988E-44CD-83F5-AAA5FD5EE95D.jpeg
  • CFB35EA5-538D-4AA2-8465-C4B431E21A87.jpeg
  • 4E1D7815-1182-468B-AAAF-AB24A5529FC9.jpeg

Edited by BrandonM, September 13 2021 - 5:27 AM.

• BADANT, TestSubjectOne and DaAnt like this

#2 Offline BrandonM - Posted September 13 2021 - 3:19 PM

BrandonM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOntario, California
Thanks everyone that messaged me. All colonies have found a home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • eea and DaAnt like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users