• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking for Queen and workers in LA area

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Antcellent - Posted June 10 2021 - 9:05 PM

Antcellent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA
Hi y'all,

I'm a beginner that is looking for a queen and some workers. I live in the LA area, but am willing to pay for shipping. I have a small Ants Canada tower. The adapter only allows test tubes with a max diameter of 0.75 inches. Anything smaller is fine. I'm open to buying any species as long as it's beginner friendly.

Thanks!
  • ZTYguy likes this

#2 Offline ZTYguy - Posted June 10 2021 - 9:31 PM

ZTYguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • LocationNorthridge, California

Some good vendors to check out (and this is only to name a few) are dspdrew, jeffbalderstram, cocdeshijie, nurbs, and B_rad0806. Sorry to leave vendors out but there are so many in Cali. Just hit on someone’s profile pic and pm them.

Currently: Considering moving to Australia
Reason: Myrmecia

#3 Offline Ecan - Posted June 10 2021 - 9:42 PM

Ecan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationActon, California
I have a Camponotus semitestaceus queen +1-5 workers for $15 shipped if you're interested.

#4 Offline KadinB - Posted June 11 2021 - 1:13 PM

KadinB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

i am going to be selling tetramorium immigrans with workers in a few weeks for 8$ each. This spe is a great beginner species to keep and grow very fast. Or you can buy single queens if you want them now which are 3$ each

#5 Offline cocdeshijie - Posted June 11 2021 - 1:16 PM

cocdeshijie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • LocationCalifornia/Ohio

Camponotus vicinus 5-10 workers $10

誰でも大好き!well.....except a few

cocdeshijie’s Formicarium Guides: https://cocdeshijie....cfe2df393b517f7

Ants API: https://ants-api.qwq.xyz/

0 user(s) are reading this topic