• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking to buy queen ant NYC/NY

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline lucifer007 - Posted April 16 2021 - 4:22 AM

lucifer007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn NYC

Making this post for when people start finding extra queens they are willing to part with. I'm interested in Camponotus Queens, either red or orange variety. Good luck to everyone hunting.

#2 Offline Kaelwizard - Posted April 16 2021 - 5:14 AM

Kaelwizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts
  • LocationPoway, California

Making this post for when people start finding extra queens they are willing to part with. I'm interested in Camponotus Queens, either red or orange variety. Good luck to everyone hunting.

Well, there are multiple different species, not just "red or orange" so you'll have to be more specific. According to antmaps, you have C. castaneus which is a bright orange/red species. I'm not sure if anyone in NYC has them available, however.

#3 Offline lucifer007 - Posted April 16 2021 - 5:28 AM

lucifer007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn NYC

I'm aware. i would love a Camponotus novaeboracensis but ill also see if anyone gets any Camponotus Chromaiodes or Camponotus herculeanus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users