• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use, and contain no ads for members. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Kadin's ant shop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline KadinB - Posted April 7 2021 - 12:17 AM

KadinB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNorthern California
Welcome to Kadin's ant shop!

All buyers must live in CALIFORNIA.

shipping available 
If the colony dies within 24 hours of arrival, guaranteed money back or a new colony and must have video of proof that the colony is dead. Buyer must pay for second shipping if getting replacement and pay half the price for another colony.
My discord is Kadind0721#0015 and kk13#0247 and I would prefer to talk off of there because I'm on there more.
More pictures can be sent if wanted.
Prices are not very negotiable and trades are open.
Shipping will be between 2$-10$ (local pick up available near Sutter or Butte county)
Pictures will not be the best, macro coming soon.
If the weather is bad I will not ship.

More colony's  coming soon :)

Aphaenogasture Occidentalis:3 queens 10 workers, nice batch of eggs 35$+shipping- 1 available PENDING......

image0.jpg?width=320&height=427

Monomorium minimum: 50+ queens 450+ workers tons of brood  65$+plus shipping  (NOTE: colony will be shipped in two different tubes because I can not send the whole set up but colony's can be recombined. -1 available

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Pheidole hyatti: 1 queen 10 workers no majors, nice batch of eggs 30$+plus shipping-0 available  sold

image0.jpg

Edited by KadinB, Yesterday, 2:12 PM.

• JenC and Swirlysnowflake like this

#2 Offline KadinB - Posted April 7 2021 - 9:10 PM

KadinB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Pheidole hyatti are are being bought 

0 user(s) are reading this topic