• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

I need help (double posted 2 posts)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Antcatcherpro3 - Posted March 10 2021 - 4:24 AM

Antcatcherpro3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Does anyone know what I'm suppose to do. I accidently double posted my ant ID request, and know there's 2. I saw that this happened to someone else and they wanted to know how to delete one.  And one of the replies was to contact the moderator so I did that because I didn't know how to change the title of the post. Know do I just wait?

#2 Offline AleeGuy - Posted March 10 2021 - 4:59 AM

AleeGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia
Report the topic to a mod(using report feature, not dm) and they will deal with it.
https://www.formicul...topic/?p=176091

#3 Offline Antcatcherpro3 - Posted March 10 2021 - 6:27 AM

Antcatcherpro3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

I did, but am I just suppose to wait know? And I was suppose to press the report button right?

#4 Offline Guest_StrickyAnts_* - Posted March 10 2021 - 9:11 AM

Guest_StrickyAnts_*
  • Guests

Its fine lmao, just don't spam click the post button and only click it once. Its a glitch that happens on the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users