• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Florida Lasius neoniger Queen - Needs Pupae

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline FormiCanada - Posted February 17 2024 - 10:35 AM

FormiCanada

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Hi all, 

I have an online peer who purchased what I believe is a Lasius neoniger queen from a local vendor in Florida. Her name is Jen. This is Jen and her son's first attempt at an ant farm and the colony's numbers died off from 15 to now the single queen. They're gutted.

What she's looking for is someone local in the area to help her with brood boosting her queen with cocoons. She'll be joining the forum later on today to give more details. 

I also asked her to join this forum so she could get more acquainted with hobbyists in her area. 

If anyone's in the area, she's looking for the help. 

Thanks all

#2 Offline JenFloridaAnts - Posted February 17 2024 - 8:21 PM

JenFloridaAnts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Thank you for the post. My original 15 workers and queen came from New York in a test tube. They were my son's Christmas gift. If anyone is able to help us out please let me know. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users