Hey, guys. Thanks for the help!
1. Location of collection: Backyard, on granite.
2. Date of collection: 7/30/2020 (night) & 7/31/20 (early afternoon)
3. Habitat of collection: Granite, concrete, cobblestone, and brick. Found walking on granite.
4. Weather: It had rained a few times this week including the 29th. It's humid, and it has been hot.
5. Appearance: They both have intact wings. They are dark colored, unlike the Lassius murphyi that I found last week.
6. They are both in test tubes with a couple of living drones which were captured flying where the queens were found. I have not observed mating or hostility. They have interacted, though.
Included are pics of both queens, their setups, and the two species of ants that live where the queens were found.
Edited by AntsBrooklyn, August 1 2020 - 10:59 AM.