• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

South Texas ants.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Firewulfen - Posted October 30 2019 - 12:04 PM

Firewulfen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey gang. I’m semi new to all this. I have a thriving Camponotus nest. I am wondering if there is anyone in south Texas who has a Pogonomyrmex queen available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 Offline AntsDakota - Posted October 30 2019 - 2:41 PM

AntsDakota

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,994 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls, South Dakota

You could check AntsCanada's GAN page, or order some from Tar Heel Ants.

"God made..... all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. (including ants) And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:25 NIV version

#3 Offline Firewulfen - Posted October 30 2019 - 4:33 PM

Firewulfen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you. I tried the GAN program and it was a bust, although they are the group I got me Camponotus nest from. I’ll try Tar Heels ants , that sounds promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 Offline Manitobant - Posted October 30 2019 - 6:20 PM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
Well the pogonomyrmex from tar heel can be legally shipped throughout the country, so that would work well.
  • Firewulfen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users