• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

I'm leaving

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hightlyze - Posted September 29 2019 - 1:52 AM

Hightlyze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

"You have been placed on moderator queue until 10-06-19. This means that all content you submit until then will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown. More Details"

That's what I got. I'm outta here. A MODERATOR NEEDS  TO APPROVE MY POSTS?!?!? THAT'S CRAZY

GOODBYE

for a while. I will just get my ant keeping knowledge somewhere else. There's no other place to get help when it comes to ant keeping. I will just experiment for myself.

i eat cars for breakfast everynight

#2 Offline Leo - Posted October 4 2019 - 9:36 PM

Leo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

"You have been placed on moderator queue until 10-06-19. This means that all content you submit until then will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown. More Details"

That's what I got. I'm outta here. A MODERATOR NEEDS  TO APPROVE MY POSTS?!?!? THAT'S CRAZY

GOODBYE

for a while. I will just get my ant keeping knowledge somewhere else. There's no other place to get help when it comes to ant keeping. I will just experiment for myself.

oof, kinda sad actually.

Edited by Leo, October 4 2019 - 9:40 PM.

#3 Offline Hightlyze - Posted October 4 2019 - 10:45 PM

Hightlyze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

What the hell. What took so long for this to be seen

i eat cars for breakfast everynight

#4 Offline Wa.Va - Posted October 5 2019 - 1:16 AM

Wa.Va

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Awh, did not want this to happen..
Anyway, maybe its good to let experience take u. With all the questions u already got answered u should be a good antkeeper. If u just follow the directions u've been told.

#5 Offline DDD101DDD - Posted October 5 2019 - 6:22 AM

DDD101DDD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationNew York

Dude you only have to wait a day. Today is 10/5/19.

• Canadian anter and Mettcollsuss like this

He travels, he seeks the p a r m e s a n.

#6 Offline Da_NewAntOnTheBlock - Posted October 5 2019 - 8:53 AM

Da_NewAntOnTheBlock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Dude you only have to wait a day. Today is 10/5/19.

It'S tHe fInAl cOuNtDoWn
  • TennesseeAnts, ANTdrew and DDD101DDD like this

There is a important time for everything, important place for everyone, an important person for everybody, and an important ant for each and every ant keeper and myrmecologist alike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users