I'm not sure what she is but she's been running around the top of her enclosure since I got her. I gave her an outer world thinking she was semi-claustral but I'm now thinking she may be parasitic because she hasn't settled down and is always looking for a way out (presumably to find a colony to take over).
1. Location of collection: She was caught in my backyard at the fence that's bordering my yard from a field.
2. Date of collection: 8/19/2019
3. Habitat of collection: A small branch of a small tree secured to a fence near that's home to a small Argentine ant colony.
4. Length: I don't know how to measure but I assume it to be around 7 millimeters.
5. Coloration, hue, pattern, and texture: she's red.
6. characteristics: Slim, has slightly thick antennas and big eyes.
7. Anything else distinctive: nothing
8. Nest description: Never seen it.
9. Nuptial flight time and date: I don't know, my guess is late summer.
Here's some pictures of her: