• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Martialis VS T.C. FC PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN DEBATE!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Offline T.C. - Posted January 1 2018 - 2:10 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

This will simply be the thread where me and martialis rip eachother to shreads so people can see who we really are. Then later on we will vote who shall become THE FC president.

Marti... would you care to start?

• Martialis and Chicken_eater100 like this
“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#2 Offline Mettcollsuss - Posted January 1 2018 - 2:46 PM

Mettcollsuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

You got this, Martialis!

• Martialis likes this

#3 Offline Chicken_eater100 - Posted January 1 2018 - 2:51 PM

Chicken_eater100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationKS, Leawood
As that wierd guy who's nickname is chicken, I endorse TC. I believe that he will make formiculture great again.
  • Martialis and TennesseeAnts like this

#4 Offline Martialis - Posted January 1 2018 - 5:10 PM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Indeed I would, T.C.

As the representative for the Wakka party, I would like to first and foremost denounce the entirely uncalled for, corrupt, and unlawful locking of the controversial "Wakka Wakka" topic.  Despite it being common knowledge that the moderator known as dermy, not you, locked it, it is also not a far stretch to assume that you yourself were involved in its locking.  

Secondly, We would also like to request that this topic be unlocked, for the benefit of its several users. 

Finally, I would like to challenge your usage of GIFS as responses to my replies. They are entirely irresponsible and reek of immaturity.

As that wierd guy who's nickname is chicken, I endorse TC. I believe that he will make formiculture great again.

moderatorscantstatetheirpoliticalpreferencesinthedebate ;)

• Mettcollsuss likes this
Spoiler

#5 Offline T.C. - Posted January 1 2018 - 5:26 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Indeed I would, T.C.

As the representative for the Wakka party, I would like to first and foremost denounce the entirely uncalled for, corrupt, and unlawful locking of the controversial "Wakka Wakka" topic.  Despite it being common knowledge that the moderator known as dermy, not you, locked it, it is also not a far stretch to assume that you yourself were involved in its locking.  

Secondly, We would also like to request that this topic be unlocked, for the benefit of its several users. 

Finally, I would like to challenge your usage of GIFS as responses to my replies. They are entirely irresponsible and reek of immaturity.

I thank you for your unending concern. Firstly I must state I actually had nothing to do with the closing of the "wakka wakka" thread. However such was done so by the formiculture security because it was necessary. There is a duplicate thread titled "wakka wakka 2" also within the sandbox. Such is not allowed in the forum as it states in the FC handbook. Also my use of gifs in my thread was my choice. This is the formal campaign thread, so as long as I didn't do it here then such is also allowed. Do you have any further concerns, complaints, or worries before I tear up all your hopes of becoming FC president?
  • Martialis likes this

#6 Offline Martialis - Posted January 1 2018 - 5:38 PM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Indeed I would, T.C.

I thank you for your unending concern. Firstly I must state I actually had nothing to do with the closing of the "wakka wakka" thread. However such was done so by the formiculture security because it was necessary. There is a duplicate thread titled "wakka wakka 2" also within the sandbox. Such is not allowed in the forum as it states in the FC handbook. Also my use of gifs in my thread was my choice. This is the formal campaign thread, so as long as I didn't do it here then such is also allowed. Do you have any further concerns, complaints, or worries before I tear up all your hopes of becoming FC president?

The "Wakka Wakka 2" thread is NOT a duplicate. Who started it? It sure wasn't loops, creater of the original Wakka Wakka. A parody is not equal to a copy.

Define "necessary". If I recall correctly, every single one of the mods were biased against it.

While it may be true that you hadn't a thing to do with its closing, you definitely were not the most upset by its loss, and even celebrated it, taunting the thread's users with messages designed to provoke them.  One of the more infamous of these is at the end of the Wakka Wakka thread, which you have edited in order to masquerade your almost hateful resentment toward it and its users.

Edited by Martialis, January 1 2018 - 6:15 PM.

Spoiler

#7 Offline Connectimyrmex - Posted January 1 2018 - 5:51 PM

Connectimyrmex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts
  • LocationAvon, Connecticut

Wait, my work? Which posts? Sorry TC, I don't mean to annoy you, I just try to joke around/ sharpen my sense of humor here in the sandbox.

Edited by Connectimyrmex, January 1 2018 - 5:54 PM.

• Martialis likes this
Hawaiiant (Ben)

Keeper of
Miniature Labradoodle
Baby Wolf Spider
Mud Dauber wasp larvae
Ochetellus Glaber
Solenopsis Geminata
Brachymyrmex Obscurior
Cardiocondyla Emeryi
Tetramorium Bicarinatum
Plagiolepis Alluaudi
Anoplolepis Gracilipes
Technomyrmex Difficilis
Pheidole Megacephala
Aholehole fish
Cowrie snail
Sea Fan Worm
100+ sea squirts
Tree seedlings
Ghost Crab
Day Gecko
Small Fat Centipede
Endemic Lacewing larva
Vernal Pool shrimps

#8 Offline Martialis - Posted January 1 2018 - 6:17 PM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Wait, my work? Which posts? Sorry TC, I don't mean to annoy you, I just try to joke around/ sharpen my sense of humor here in the sandbox.

I don't see why you should apologize personally. As for the posts he works against, I am referring mostly to his efforts in the "wakka war" last year. Did he not consistently post memes and other media to distract you from it, as he did in his own thread.

As the leading "general" for your side, T.C. counteracted your posts most often.

Edited by Martialis, January 1 2018 - 6:18 PM.

• Mettcollsuss likes this
Spoiler

#9 Offline T.C. - Posted January 1 2018 - 7:18 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
I have nothing against those who used the wakka wakka thread, but I will admit I didn't like it. I in fact was over Joyed with its termination. But let's be honest, so weren't you. Why else did you attack and spam it with me? No need to explain though, we all know you did so to get the majority on your side. You where even willing to change your own personal beliefs and lie to get what you want.

Lets be honest people, is this the man you want? Someone who lies and is going to to be wishy washy about all matters. When he screws up, he is just gonna blame it all on you guys. I'm honest and know what I and all of you need. I may have a few slight different beliefs, but I can move us forward. The decision here is not a difficult one.

#10 Offline Connectimyrmex - Posted January 2 2018 - 4:32 AM

Connectimyrmex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts
  • LocationAvon, Connecticut

I'm still voting for T.C though  :whistle:

Hawaiiant (Ben)

Keeper of
Miniature Labradoodle
Baby Wolf Spider
Mud Dauber wasp larvae
Ochetellus Glaber
Solenopsis Geminata
Brachymyrmex Obscurior
Cardiocondyla Emeryi
Tetramorium Bicarinatum
Plagiolepis Alluaudi
Anoplolepis Gracilipes
Technomyrmex Difficilis
Pheidole Megacephala
Aholehole fish
Cowrie snail
Sea Fan Worm
100+ sea squirts
Tree seedlings
Ghost Crab
Day Gecko
Small Fat Centipede
Endemic Lacewing larva
Vernal Pool shrimps

#11 Offline Martialis - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:00 PM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Well, then. I don't know about y'all, but I don't want someone who says things like this: 7MvfE2F.jpg

to be president?

Spoiler

#12 Offline T.C. - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:02 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Well, then. I don't know about y'all, but I don't want someone who says things like this: 7MvfE2F.jpg

to be president?

Really, you are gonna go all photo shop on me?

#13 Offline Martialis - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:04 PM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

to be president?

Why would I photoshop that?  Besides, look at the time between when I posted and the time on the chat message. Is that enough time to edit all of it?

Edited by Martialis, January 2 2018 - 2:04 PM.

Spoiler

#14 Offline starcraftjunkie - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:05 PM

starcraftjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationWillowbrook, Illinois

This is the reason I'm voting 3rd party this year...

• Martialis likes this

#15 Offline T.C. - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:06 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

to be president?

Why would I photoshop that?  Besides, look at the time between when I posted and the time on the chat message. Is that enough time to edit all of it?

You edited the whole darn thing. Why you gotta lie so much?

#16 Offline Loops117 - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:07 PM

Loops117

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • LocationSouth Lyon, Michigan

If i had to chews, it would be becaas of TC and his name. It's a lot eazyer to pernownse his name. It's "Teee - Seeeee" like with your I's. You See the Tee with your I's.

Martiyalis has a long name that's is a lot harder to pernownse and say if i was trying to say what he typed out lowed like "oh my name is martyalas and I'm trying to be president" but it's doesnt sownd as cool as TEE SEE when you look at the Tee wit your I's.

• FeedTheAnts likes this

#17 Offline Martialis - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:09 PM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

to be president?

There is a four minute difference between those chat messages and my post. Four minutes to open a program, white out the original messages, and type all of that. Really? I can't type that fast, and photoshop takes quite a while to open. 

I will say, however, the only editing on this post was the censoring of your vulgar and inappropriate language.

Perhaps Loops117 can corroborate my story?

Edited by Martialis, January 2 2018 - 2:12 PM.

Spoiler

#18 Offline Loops117 - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:12 PM

Loops117

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • LocationSouth Lyon, Michigan

It's obviously shopped. Look at the timestamps.

#19 Offline T.C. - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:12 PM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

to be president?

There is a four minute difference between those chat messages and my post. Four minutes to open a program, white out the original messages, and type all of that. Really? I can't type that fast, and photoshop takes quite a while to open.  

Perhaps Loops117 can corroborate my story?

How much are you paying him to lie too?

#20 Offline Martialis - Posted January 2 2018 - 2:15 PM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Need I reverberate: 

I don't even own photoshop. I only censored T.C.'s language in that message using the snipping tool I use to take screenshots. This is just the  latest in a series of blatant lies designed to turn the public against me.

Edited by Martialis, January 2 2018 - 2:17 PM.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users