• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Star's Formicariums - 3D printed nests

wow much amaze so doge

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline starcraftjunkie - Posted January 8 2018 - 8:12 AM

starcraftjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationWillowbrook, Illinois

Going to redesign my stuff. Check back another time or PM me for a custom order before then of my old stuff.

Edited by starcraftjunkie, May 17 2018 - 6:42 PM.

• FeedTheAnts likes this

#2 Offline Winston - Posted January 9 2018 - 7:09 AM

Winston

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, United States

Would you ever share print templates for the end caps for example so I can print them out myself if I need them, or would you ever share the formicarium files so like you said I could customize the interior?

#3 Offline starcraftjunkie - Posted January 9 2018 - 7:15 AM

starcraftjunkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationWillowbrook, Illinois

Would you ever share print templates for the end caps for example so I can print them out myself if I need them, or would you ever share the formicarium files so like you said I could customize the interior?

I was leaning to me designing it for people. I might release the templates, they're not too difficult to design though. Most of my design flavor comes from the guts the internal nest it because I tweak it to make better prints.

For the connections, I don't mind releasing them. They're not really anything special. Just message me and when I'm done with school I can send you some.

#4 Offline ken14400 - Posted April 26 2018 - 10:40 AM

ken14400

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

are you still selling them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users