• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Admin please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Serafine - Posted January 31 2017 - 7:51 AM

Serafine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationGermany

Can we please entirely delete this topic:

http://www.formicult...-protests-then/

It links to one of the most disgusting toxic and notoriously lying sides in the web and nothing good will ever spawn from just letting it stand there.

http://www.fakenewsc...urce/truth-feed

Bias: conspiratorial political

Truth Feed publishes information that cannot be validated and that is anti scientific fact. The information provided should be regarded as speculative opinion or propaganda and cannot be substantiated by fact or evidence.

It is among the most untrustworthy sources in the media.

It is hilarious people still fall for this propaganda [censored] in the the 21st century. You'd mean people had actually learned to use their brains after what happened in the 30s and 40s, but obviously falling for simple answers is still easier than having to actually deal with complex problems in a complex world or even double-checking the stuff you read on some suspicious internet page. But who the hell cares if it supports your opinions, right?

Topics like these have NOTHING to do with antkeeping and should not be allowed to remain here and further poison the world we live in.

Edited by dspdrew, January 31 2017 - 9:21 AM.

We should respect all forms of consciousness. The body is just a vessel, a mere hull.

Welcome to Lazy Tube - My Camponotus Journal

#2 Offline Martialis - Posted January 31 2017 - 7:59 AM

Martialis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationMississippi

I'd believe that people fall for this serafine. There's people who are lied to by terrorist organizations, left and right. They believe them.

Edited by Martialis, January 31 2017 - 9:54 AM.

Spoiler

#3 Offline dspdrew - Posted January 31 2017 - 9:20 AM

dspdrew
  • LocationSanta Ana, CA

Can we please entirely delete this topic:

First of all, what you are doing is only promoting it even more. Your report to the moderators was all that was needed.

Topics like these have NOTHING to do with antkeeping and should not be allowed to remain here and further poison the world we live in.

That's why it's in the off-topic subforum.

We don't delete threads based on popularity. It appears Ben has locked it though so you won't see it on the front page anymore.

Ironically, today was the day I was going to start working on those changes I have been planning, that should keep controversial off-topic discussions off the front page of the forum. I have the day off, and figured I would start looking into that today.

• dermy, LC3, noebl1 and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users