• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Buying queen ant

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Wasab23 - Posted March 10 2018 - 8:20 AM

Wasab23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationManhattan New York City
Hello I am from New York City and I am intrested in buying a queen ant for the first time can some one help me

#2 Offline Zeiss - Posted March 10 2018 - 1:33 PM

Zeiss

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • LocationFountain Valley

You can look through the markets on here or on GAN for people selling ants in New York.  That would be my recommended plan of attack for getting a queen. 

Also, make sure you are posting in the correct place. In the top right section of the forum home page, there are topics you should check out; they will help you navigate the forum easier.

#3 Offline LC3 - Posted March 10 2018 - 2:14 PM

LC3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

You will need to include your location on the member app in order to buy, trade or sell ants using Formiculture. As accordance with rule 8. GAN (Global Ant Nursery) is not affiliated with Formiculture. It's run by AntsCanada.

"8. Members must accurately represent their location in their Member Profile to participate in offers to buy, sell, trade, or otherwise distribute living ants of any caste or life stage. For members located in the United States, offers of live ants are only permitted between members who reside in the same U.S. state. Cross-border offers are not permitted between any members (participating members must reside in the same country or trading zone).

“Offer” is defined as any advertisement, thread, post, chat message, private message, or other transmission that occurs on Formiculture.com, including links to third-party sites or messaging systems where offers may potentially occur, with the intent of buying, selling, trading, or otherwise distributing ants from one place to another."

• Zeiss likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users