• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Mold in test tube

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Senbonzakura - Posted July 9 2017 - 9:06 PM

Senbonzakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

So I have three camponotus queens, they all have eggs one has two pupae! (so excited) But two of them have mold in their test tubes. For about a week now I have left them in light rooms with clean test tubes taped to their current one (left gap for air) and left them in a room with the light turned on and covered up the other test tube. On of the queens took advantage of the extra space and actually pulled the moldy cotton off and put It in the other test tube. I really want to get them out of the light and into clean tubes, but they don't seem too willing. will they be alright until workers show up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users