• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

New Ants Australia Acrylic Nest Sneak Peek

ants australia acrylic nests sneakpeek

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Spamdy - Posted September 26 2017 - 4:12 PM

Spamdy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

7 days ago I won a free nest from a Youtube channel AntsAustraliaCommunity and I just received it a day ago. This is Ants Australias Acrylic Prototype nest. When I got this nest, the base price was $25 and shipping was $23, so in total this was $48. Here is the package I found in my mailbox the other day.

lLXaP27.jpgThe following 2 pictures are after i removed the nest from the box.

9X5BPC7.jpgTime for the nest itself, the nest itself is small, it can fit in my palm. The dimensions are 9 1/4 by 6 3/4 cm. More pictures:

ZyQGSoD.jpgTkeT2us.jpgdRo16Y2.jpgZmSZzqU.jpgct7uFy6.jpgLBCjTYT.jpgq487He0.jpggqvO5gl.jpgThis post is not sponsored by AntsAustralia. I will add more info later.

• T.C., Nathant2131, FeedTheAnts and 2 others like this

All my colonies are dead. 

Except:

Pogonomyrmex barbatus

Pheidole obscurithorax

Pheidole morens

#2 Offline antaioli - Posted September 26 2017 - 4:48 PM

antaioli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNSW Australia

Neat, I'd love to hear more about what you think once you have used it.

#3 Offline STRAYA_ants - Posted September 27 2017 - 11:51 PM

STRAYA_ants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
What's the port hole diametre in mm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users