• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

AA's Formicaria Build Journal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Alabama Anter - Posted December 24 2016 - 6:31 AM

Alabama Anter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationBoulder, Colorado
Hey y'all! I decided to make more formicariums in the free time I had, and they seem pretty snazzy. I'll take them out soon and will post more pics! Give me all your feedback! Thanks!

YJK

#2 Offline Kevin - Posted December 24 2016 - 6:53 AM

Kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Are you carving the sides out? If that container doubles as an outworld good luck keeping ants in.

• FSTP likes this

Hit "Like This" if it helped.

#3 Offline Alabama Anter - Posted December 24 2016 - 7:15 AM

Alabama Anter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationBoulder, Colorado

Are you carving the sides out? If that container doubles as an outworld good luck keeping ants in.

Oh I did a clay mold, so no carving. Also Kevin I have a plexiglass container that fits this container perfectly and it gives space for the ants to use as an Outworld. You'll see what I mean in pics :)

YJK

#4 Offline Kevin - Posted December 24 2016 - 7:21 AM

Kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Oh okay, haha

Hit "Like This" if it helped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users