• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Anyone selling in the San Diego Area?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Solenoqueen - Posted October 26 2016 - 4:24 PM

Solenoqueen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

So, I am in need of a new colony after releasing my S. xyloni colony back into the wild, with tons of workers. I couldn't handle it anymore. Laugh all you want, but I just want to know who is selling in the San Diego Area and if they could work something out for me. I can go to Encinitas, Oceanside, Escondido, you name it! Just, not too far from San Diego...

Interested?

~Solenoqueen

:>

#2 Offline jasond1979 - Posted October 26 2016 - 5:17 PM

jasond1979

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationSanta Barbara Calif
Yea funny I'm in San Diego too. Unfortunately I don't think there are many collectors down here. But hopefully next year the queens will fly again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users