• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Pheidole everywhere!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kevin - Posted July 15 2016 - 4:57 AM

Kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Well i went outside this morning and found 7 Pheidole queens in my pool :D And that's just one morning, there's still plenty from where that came from. The only problem is that I'm out of test tubes again from the tetramorium flights. I bought a pack of 25 plastic testubes off amazon for like 5 or 6 bucks, If anyone is selling some lmk asap!

Also, if you live in New Jersey and are interested in tetramorium queens, I have over 25.

Hit "Like This" if it helped.

#2 Offline Salmon - Posted July 15 2016 - 4:26 PM

Salmon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationMass, USA
Not for me. It still hasn't rained at the right time of day...

#3 Offline noebl1 - Posted July 15 2016 - 5:42 PM

noebl1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts
  • LocationNorthern Massachusetts

I've been going out after the rain here in MA, and almost every night regardless, and still nothing here either for Pheidole.  Occasionally Tetramorium, Myrmica, and tonight Camponotus are flying (much to my dismay.)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users