I caught this queen on May 27th, 2016 in my driveway in Vancouver, Canada. She was the first queen I found after a couple years away from anting. I decided to scan the driveway for a few seconds while taking out the garbage and barely saw her at the far corner. I sprinted over to catch her before she crawled under a car that as next to a fence. I was surprised I'd found a Camponotus queen since I've never noticed any in the neighbourhood.
She has a couple of minor injuries which had me concerned for her survival. Part of one antennae is missing and there's a small on the front end of her gaster. The injured antenna doesn't seem to do much at times. Other than that she seems to be fine.
Today (June 29, 2016) I woke up to the first worker. Another should be eclosing soon, you can see the darker pupa above the worker in the picture. There are currently 3 pupae, around 10 larvae, and 8 or so eggs.