• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

(LEGALLY) Shipping Ants Across State Lines With No Permit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The_Gaming-gate - Posted April 18 2024 - 3:34 AM

The_Gaming-gate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida. USA.
I swear this is legal so don’t add it to sandbox.

So, hypothetically, if I wanted to *legally* sell some leafcutter ants in Arizona without living in Arizona, can’t I just pay some guy in Arizona to ship ants to my customers in Arizona? Has someone done this already? I mean sure, it would be slow and inefficient, but won’t it work?

Edited by The_Gaming-gate, April 18 2024 - 3:35 AM.

Ants are small creatures... but together... they can rule the world.

#2 Offline The_Gaming-gate - Posted April 18 2024 - 3:58 AM

The_Gaming-gate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida. USA.
So far this hasn’t been moved to sandbox like the comic I uploaded yesterday so that’s good.

Ants are small creatures... but together... they can rule the world.

#3 Offline SleepyAsianAnter - Posted April 18 2024 - 7:03 AM

SleepyAsianAnter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles (SoCal)

The_Gaming-gate discovers dropshipping

Sure, it's legal. Sure, it's slow and inefficient. But I would question the morality of selling ants you yourself have not seen or taken care of. You don't know the condition of those ants, you don't know if they're 2 days from death, and to resell at a higher price is very questionable. 

• ReignofRage likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users