• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Thank you all!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Antbay - Posted February 19 2023 - 11:43 PM

Antbay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
After long time of struggling I finally got my account working!
My one year anniversary of keeping ants is coming up this week! And I really wanna thank all of you who have reach out to me on Instagram of TikTok or any other media for advice and assistance! It’s been an awesome journey with lots of highs and lots of lows. I’m glad to be in a community that is so supportive!
Looking forward to getting to know you guys and keep these awesome creatures.
Warmly,
Antbay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • AntsCali098, AntsAmerica and 100lols like this

#2 Offline ANTdrew - Posted February 20 2023 - 3:41 AM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,404 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
That’s great! Welcome to the forum.
  • Antbay likes this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#3 Offline Antbay - Posted February 20 2023 - 6:24 AM

Antbay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

#4 Offline Antbay - Posted February 20 2023 - 6:26 AM

Antbay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

thank you ! ^_^

• rptraut likes this

#5 Offline T.C. - Posted February 21 2023 - 12:46 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
People reached out to you for assistance but I've never heard of you. Sounds like an attention draw to your social media accounts. :/

Edited by T.C., February 21 2023 - 12:48 AM.

“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

#6 Offline Antbay - Posted February 21 2023 - 12:34 PM

Antbay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

People reached out to you for assistance but I've never heard of you. Sounds like an attention draw to your social media accounts. :/

got more than enough followers ^_^ there were many great people like antscali eciton antnestforeveryone antholleufer antscape the Antkeeper Sebants and many more that gave me tip and advices along my journey to now. This was a post in general for the rest of the community for the support and how awesome they are. But take it as you will

• jcisopodgang, OiledOlives, AntBoi3030 and 3 others like this

#7 Offline antsriondel - Posted February 21 2023 - 4:16 PM

antsriondel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • LocationRiondel British Columbia Canada.

Welcome! Good luck with your colonies!  :D

• jcisopodgang and AntsCali098 like this

#8 Offline T.C. - Posted February 22 2023 - 3:21 AM

T.C.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

got more than enough followers ^_^ there were many great people like antscali eciton antnestforeveryone antholleufer antscape the Antkeeper Sebants and many more that gave me tip and advices along my journey to now. This was a post in general for the rest of the community for the support and how awesome they are. But take it as you will

Don't worry I will. Your Original post clearly says people reached out to you for advice or assistance. Only now have you rephrased it to saying people have assisted you rather than you helped them. Whether that was an honest mistake or not, my reaction to the post is relevant.
“If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” -Althea Davis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users