• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Ants Abyss Discord

discord

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline AntsAbyss - Posted November 7 2023 - 6:38 PM

AntsAbyss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationQuakertown PA 18951

I'm not sure if this is permitted, but I just wanted to share a project I'm currently working on.

a Discord server dedicated to the fascinating world of ants. This server is a place where people can come together to have conversations about these remarkable insects. While the server is still a work in progress, my ultimate aim is to change the way people perceive ants. I want to help everyone appreciate the vital role these tiny creatures play in our ecosystem.

The server, which my wife and I manage, is open to anyone interested in joining. We're passionate about educating people about ants and fostering a community where they can learn, discuss, and appreciate these remarkable insects. Your participation is warmly welcomed at any time. Thank you for considering joining us on this ant-tastic journey!

Our Server https://discord.gg/xveCFazt

#2 Offline AntsAbyss - Posted December 4 2023 - 5:08 PM

AntsAbyss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationQuakertown PA 18951
Our recent server update brings exciting news: our marketplace now extends across multiple countries! Additionally, we've introduced slots for showcasing your products and YouTube channels on our Discord. We're eagerly looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users