Greetings,I had some doubts this is a queen but the more I look at her,the more she seems like royalty .
1. Location (on a map) of collection: Half an hour drive from Nafplion,Greece
2. Date of collection: August 22nd
3. Habitat of collection: Literally on the beach,surrounding area has fields of olive trees
4. Length (from head to gaster):3 mm
5. Color, hue, pattern and texture: shiny black
6. Distinguishing characteristics: Extremely small,gaster suggests she might not be fully claustral?
7. Distinguishing behavior:none
8. Nest description: none
9. Nuptial flight time and date:August 22nd collected at 8 am
Do you guys think she might be paraditic or non claustral?Thanks in advance:)
- Member Map