• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Missouri Ant Shop Open For Business!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline antgallery - Posted May 26 2022 - 12:44 PM

antgallery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationTroy, MO

Hi everyone! I'm pleased to announce my store is open for business, you can find it here: https://www.missouriantshop.com/

We currently offer simple ant keeping supplies and two different ant species: Crematogaster cerasi and Temnothorax curvispinosus of which we have acquired permits for.

We hope to expand our store if it does well and offer more exciting ant species and products! I have always wanted to start a business of my own and I love ants so I figured why not put the two together? Thank you to anyone who purchases, stock right now is very limited so buy while you can!

Thank's,

Evan

• aznphenom, ZTYguy and UtahAnts like this

#2 Offline Tai_pan1 - Posted May 26 2022 - 2:47 PM

Tai_pan1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationGoose Creek, South Carolina, USA

Congrats!

• antgallery likes this

#3 Offline Jonny8040 - Posted May 26 2022 - 9:53 PM

Jonny8040

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia
Although I don’t live even close to Missouri I checked out the store. Looks very nice and professional! Good luck buddy
  • antgallery likes this
In Jesus,
Jonny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users