• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

is a good day to go out?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline manik - Posted May 21 2022 - 8:05 AM

manik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNYC

hi everyone  today in NYC, the weather will be around 91, with 70% humidity with wind speed of 4mph, since I'm not an expert i would like to ask if this weather is good to go out since is been raining the las few days too, also, I'm sorry for been ignorant but i will lke to also know what time of the day should i go out, I'm an introvert and i hate when ppl look at me, thanks for all the help!  

#2 Offline ANTdrew - Posted May 21 2022 - 8:48 AM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,376 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
Sounds like a perfect day to go out. I’d focus your time and energy on the afternoon and evening. Don’t worry about anybody else. You’re out looking for ants, not drugs or ways to hustle people like the ones who should really be ashamed of themselves.
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#3 Offline manik - Posted May 21 2022 - 8:50 AM

manik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNYC

Sounds like a perfect day to go out. I’d focus your time and energy on the afternoon and evening. Don’t worry about anybody else. You’re out looking for ants, not drugs or ways to hustle people like the ones who should really be ashamed of themselves.

you are the best boss, thanks for helping me all the time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users