• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

thinking about trying camponotus nicobarensis again. hows the venus from wakooshi?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Geo - Posted April 17 2022 - 10:11 AM

Geo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

so I tried these ants (I was new) few years ago, queen died, not that long in.. I do think mistakes happened,  mistakes being, put them right into a  way to big of a nest, when I should of left them into the test tube at the founding stage.

not sure if any other mistakes happened but that was the major one I can think of... now I am thinking of trying again with these ants to try do a better job so obviously .. I have to rebuy things.. was looking at the Venus nest from Wakooshi... it's basically a small founding setup that holds the test tube etc. keeps it dark, also has a spot underneath to put a heating cable.

looking for advice.... tips just anything in general.

many thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users