• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Kinman's ant keeping lobby (ants for sale)(homemade nest and formacariums)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline KinmanRed777 - Posted December 6 2021 - 3:13 AM

KinmanRed777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationClovis, California

My name is Kinman i am based in California and my favorite ants are Novomessor cockerelli. i been ant keeping for 8 years

I sell ant queens and colonies

I sell feeder insects and pets suck as Dubia, Red runners, Crickets, Mealworms, Superworms, Earwigs, Spiders such [censored] Jumpers, Widows, Red sacs, and many more

I sell Taxidermy insects that i make myself and even sell them in resin for display or into a necklace for cheap you can also request any custom stuff if i have the insect on hand.

I sell and make custom nest, outworlds and formicarium's for affordable price. typically, I'll sell them in the tubs, acrylic and plastic containers i have but you can request a certain size and i will find it for you, not only that if you'd like you can send in the Tank or Acrylic Container you want me to use for a cheaper price as well as request what you would like to outworld or nest to look and even tell me the layout and general idea of the nest chambers and tunnels. I make nest out of Plaster, wood, and grout at the moment.

I will pay for half the shipping for any purchase made that way you don't have to pay as much for the expensive shipping that's usually $10 witch now youll only be paying half that.

DISCLAIMER: i do not sell ants outside of California unless you have a PERMIT please show proof of permit / I do sell anything that's not live like supplies and nest outside of california / I DO NOT GARENTEE LIVE DELIVER if for whatever reason your insect dies please show proof and be honest i will send you a new live insect or ant just need to pay half the shipping but i will only do this once i'm not responsible for what happens to the insect once it arrives to you.

You can message me directly from here or find my discord KinmanRed777#5142, i accept Paypal and google pay i do not have apple therefore i do not accept it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ant queens and coloniesUNAVAILBLE AT THE MOMENT

Feeders and PetsUNAVAILBLE AT THE MOMENT

Nest, Outworlds and Formicarium's: ranges between 5$-30$ or more depending on the size and material used just contact me and tell me what you want and give me ideas of what you want and we will workout a price and once all is settled and paid for i will make your order within 2-4 days and then ship it as fast as i can.

• Antkeeper01 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users