• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Any Ant Keepers or Bug Lovers live around Clovis and Fresno California?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline KinmanRed777 - Posted November 8 2021 - 11:31 PM

KinmanRed777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationClovis, California

Hello I'm a Resident of Clovis and i would like to know if there's anyone In Clovis, Fresno, Selma, Sanger, Madera or anywhere around these parts I Honestly feel like I'm the only ant keeper and bug keeper in my area, i would like to get in touch with keepers in my area and form a bond and create a community here for fellow keepers of the same interest, we could talk about our colonies, or plan days to go queen hunting or colony hunting and help each other out, if anyone here lives in my area please reply to my post or you can find me in my Discord witch is KinmanRed777#5142 i hope to find someone it would really be cool to find another keeper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users