• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Termite Baits

termite termite baits pest control termiticide

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline mrunmayee - Posted September 12 2021 - 11:17 PM

mrunmayee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have come across termite baits as an effective control method against termites. Can anyone please tell me how much time it takes for the baits to kill termites??

#2 Offline JesseTheAntKid - Posted January 23 2024 - 6:57 PM

JesseTheAntKid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

umm this is termite keeping

Currently keeping: Pheidole obscurithorax (FINALLY I CAN STUDY THEM AND HAVE THEIR COOL MAJORS  B)), Tetramorium bicarinatum, Solenopsis spp. (probably xyloni, the queens are tiny hehe)

Wanting: Atta texana, Camponotus planatus (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH ATTA)

Previously kept: Monomorium minimum, Pheidole dentata

"ATTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" -Me

"AAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Even more me

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"- Me personified

#3 Offline gcsnelling - Posted January 24 2024 - 2:50 AM

gcsnelling

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

I have come across termite baits as an effective control method against termites. Can anyone please tell me how much time it takes for the baits to kill termites??

To kill an individual termite it takes a few days. to kill a colony depends on how fast they consume the bait and how large the colony actually is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: termite, termite baits, pest control, termiticide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users