• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

DIY test tube connectors & tube adaptors

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline FelixTheAnter - Posted July 24 2021 - 1:00 AM

FelixTheAnter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Hi guys. I'm wondering if anyone here has come up with a good DIY solution for tube adaptors and connectors. I use two different size tubes, and have just been wrapping cotton around the smaller tube and shoving that end into the larger tube to connect them. But this can be kind of a pain, and I'm wondering if anyone has found other solutions. I'm currently looking at setting up a bunch of little formicariums, and I really don't have €50-100 to drop on a ton of connectors. Anyone other DIY fans here? What do you do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users