• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

My Camponotus Chromaiodes colony journal. :)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline LIExotics - Posted July 11 2022 - 1:39 AM

LIExotics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY, USA
Hey everyone. So I don't know how to post pictures in this post, but I'm trying to figure that out as I am typing this. But, I do have links to my imagur account where I have the pictures of my colony.
https://imgur.com/gallery/c4cuJLJ
Once I figure out how to post actual pictures and videos here, I'll do so in the future. But for now, there is the link to the video and pictures. Can't wait to watch this colony grow. Should have a few more workers hatching out any day now. Once they get to 15 workers in going to attach a "mini outworld" to the tube, so they have some more room. Once the colony hits 25 workers I'll move them into their first formicarium.

#2 Offline futurebird - Posted July 11 2022 - 2:02 AM

futurebird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • LocationNew York City, NY

In imgur click the "..." in the upper right corner of the image, choose "Get Share Links" from this menu.

FWee41x.png

then copy the "bbcode" and paste it into your post.

44liHgv.png         

Edited by futurebird, July 11 2022 - 2:02 AM.

Starting this July I'm posting videos of my ants every week on youTube.

I like to make relaxing videos that capture the joy of watching ants.

If that sounds like your kind of thing... follow me >here<

#3 Offline LIExotics - Posted July 11 2022 - 3:23 AM

LIExotics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
Thank you so much.

#4 Offline ANTdrew - Posted July 11 2022 - 3:56 AM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,435 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
You can also upload photos to your gallery on FC and post them directly. You’ll need to use PC for that.
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#5 Offline LIExotics - Posted July 11 2022 - 5:29 AM

LIExotics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
Understood, because the imagur thing isn't working on my end.

#6 Offline That_one_ant_guy - Posted July 11 2022 - 8:09 AM

That_one_ant_guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
What I do to post pics on my phone is, go down to the bottom, press full version then where it says more reply options click that, then where it says choose file, click that and it should bring up three choices, if you already have the photo in your phones gallery press the file option and choose the photo, or you can just take the photo right there, after you do that press attach file, then on the file press add to post Screenshot_20220711-090704_Chrome~2.jpg

Edited by That_one_ant_guy, July 12 2022 - 1:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users