• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Possible Interviews for Termiteers?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline cap_backfire - Posted March 24 2021 - 11:38 AM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

Yes, I just called you Termiteers.   I'm sticking with it, TM, CO, R.    

Anyway, I'm still riding the wave of a high I have from interviewing a couple of ant keepers for my budding YouTube interview channel but... 

We don't have any termite people lined up and we have interviews scheduled all the way out to October.   I mean, we have some wiggle room in and out of there, but still... We need some termite people!   

The theme of the channel is "microfauna keeping" and I've lumped in basically anything that could be kept in a vivarium/ terrarium/ large pickle jar/ sterilite container.   I think termites are in there somewhere.   

So hey if you're interested contact me here or at joshuawinterfeldt@gmail.com.   IF you're not, that's cool, but if we DO get a termite episode I hope you find it in your social insect loving heart to at least check out that episode.  

#2 Online ANTdrew - Posted March 24 2021 - 12:36 PM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,401 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
You should definitely contact FC member Nare.
  • AnthonyP163, cap_backfire and Chickalo like this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#3 Offline cap_backfire - Posted March 25 2021 - 6:55 AM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

OK cool!   I'll reach out as soon as I find them! 

#4 Online ANTdrew - Posted March 25 2021 - 7:33 AM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,401 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

https://www.formicul...user/3261-nare/

• cap_backfire likes this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#5 Offline cap_backfire - Posted March 25 2021 - 8:58 AM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

AntDrew you are seriously the best! Thanks for all your help.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users