• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Hi! I am new to this forum( not to ant keeping) and I'd like to introduce myself.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Antcatcherpro3 - Posted March 9 2021 - 6:28 AM

Antcatcherpro3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and am excited to be here! I am 14 year old kid (boy) who got interested in ants 2 years ago. I am living in massachusetts Boston jamica plain and my family is from a lot of different places(not trying to be racial but I am white).

• Chickalo likes this

#2 Offline Antcatcherpro3 - Posted March 9 2021 - 6:31 AM

Antcatcherpro3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

I know I already posted 2 other ant journals but I didn't see this until later. Anyways this is my second day on this forum and I am loving it. 

And how do I post pics.

for my ant journals.

#3 Offline Manitobant - Posted March 9 2021 - 6:50 AM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
You need to be on PC, upload to the gallery and then click on the “my media” tab while making a post.
  • Ants_Dakota likes this

#4 Offline Antcatcherpro3 - Posted March 9 2021 - 8:25 AM

Antcatcherpro3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

oh thanks for tip.

#5 Offline NickAnter - Posted March 9 2021 - 8:34 AM

NickAnter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationOrange County, California

If you are on mobile, you can upload mages onto imgur, and then "copy to clipboard" and then paste the link onto the post. It will embed automatically.

Hi there! I went on a 6 month or so hiatus, in part due, and in part cause of the death of my colonies. 

However, I went back to the Sierras, and restarted my collection, which is now as follows:

Aphaenogaster uinta, Camponotus vicinus, Camponotus modoc, Formica cf. aserva, Formica cf. micropthalma, Formica cf. manni, Formica subpolita, Formica cf. subaenescens, Lasius americanus, Manica invidia, Pogonomyrmex salinus, Pogonomyrmex sp. 1, Solenopsis validiuscula, & Solenopsis sp. 3 (new Sierra variant). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users