• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

YouTube Interview Channel starts tonight!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline cap_backfire - Posted February 23 2021 - 10:25 AM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

So some of you have shown some interest in this project of mine and some of you are goign to be involved in this project of mine.   I'll just leave the link and note that I am BY NO MEANS an expert in any of hte fields we will be discussing, but am a solid enthusiast with at least the background of a veterinary technician (8 years, give or take).   

Anyway, I would appreciate views and feedback and here's the link.  It's tonight at 8pm CST.  

tonight is the night! We're broadcasting live at 8pm and hope some of you at least, can make it. If not, set your computer up to watch it and simply go to sleep! Do Sodoku, crosswords, have a drunken fistfight with your neighbor because his stupid tree messed up your garage roof! We don't care!

Well, obviously I want viewers but I have no way of knowing if people are ACTUALLY watching. Tonight my cohost and I are basically showing how this show will be formatted and a baseline of what you can expect from future episodes (pretty much every Tuesday at 8pm). So yeah, check it out if you're into exotic pets that aren't really that exotic! Uncommon pets? That fits better.

• BugFinder likes this

#2 Offline cap_backfire - Posted March 18 2021 - 11:11 AM

cap_backfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationMunster, IN

Well the channel started and has a few interviews on the books but this coming Tuesday, March 23rd we will be interviewing Formiculture's very own CheetoLord and um... Ant-thony, his cohort in collecting!   I personally hope you can join us at 8:30 CST on the YouTubes and support Cheeto and Ant-thony.   I'm sure Anthony is tired of that joke but... I'm a dad now-it's in my contract.   

So yeah, that's all the pimping I will do for my channel but I hope you can join us and see what we see.  

• ANTdrew likes this

#3 Offline BugFinder - Posted March 19 2021 - 7:40 AM

BugFinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSunnyvale, CA

I'll definately check it out when I get time later this weekend.  :)

• cap_backfire likes this
“If an ant carries an object a hundred times its weight, you can carry burdens many times your size.”  ― Matshona Dhliwayo

My Journals:

Pogonomyrmex subdentatus

Camponotus Vicinus

Camponotus sansabeanus

Tetramorium (sp)

Pogonomyrmex Californicus

My Ant Goals!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users