• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

I accidentally rated someone 1 star

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline gs5248 - Posted February 4 2021 - 6:46 PM

gs5248

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationSacramento California

I accidentally rated one of of Spazmops post a one star, and when I tried to change it, I could not fix it. So please don't be angry at me. Ironically the post I accidentally did it on was about someone who kept on purposefully rated everyone else 1 star.

Edited by gs5248, February 8 2021 - 5:20 PM.

#2 Offline Manitobant - Posted February 4 2021 - 7:17 PM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
No offense but was this topic really necessary? It doesn’t really contribute anything and can easily be resolved in DMs. The Amount of unnecessary topics, spamming and sh*tposts has caused a decline in the quality of this forum in my opinion.

Edited by Manitobant, February 4 2021 - 7:19 PM.

• TennesseeAnts likes this

#3 Offline AleeGuy - Posted February 4 2021 - 7:31 PM

AleeGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia
Topics are not made for sh*tposting, or for a small types problem that are not relevant to ants(usually) and does not worth making a new topic.

#4 Offline NickAnter - Posted February 4 2021 - 7:51 PM

NickAnter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationOrange County, California

Yes, this is a forum--not a chatroom. There has most certainly been a decline in quality, based on the lack of legibility in posts, and the number of posts that are so incredibly unnecessary.

This is not to demonize this user, for you likely meant this in a good way, however, next time, simply PM someone.

• TennesseeAnts, CheetoLord02 and DDD101DDD like this

Hi there! I went on a 6 month or so hiatus, in part due, and in part cause of the death of my colonies. 

However, I went back to the Sierras, and restarted my collection, which is now as follows:

Aphaenogaster uinta, Camponotus vicinus, Camponotus modoc, Formica cf. aserva, Formica cf. micropthalma, Formica cf. manni, Formica subpolita, Formica cf. subaenescens, Lasius americanus, Manica invidia, Pogonomyrmex salinus, Pogonomyrmex sp. 1, Solenopsis validiuscula, & Solenopsis sp. 3 (new Sierra variant). 

#5 Offline gs5248 - Posted February 4 2021 - 7:53 PM

gs5248

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

I understand. I only joined this forum a few weeks ago, so I am still new around here, and don't know how things work. I will just end this here then.

• Manitobant, NickAnter, TechAnt and 2 others like this

#6 Offline ANTdrew - Posted February 5 2021 - 5:09 AM

ANTdrew

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,376 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

The decline of this forum has been notable and really depressing to me.

• TennesseeAnts, Manitobant and TechAnt like this
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." Prov. 30:25
Keep ordinary ants in extraordinary ways.

#7 Offline Manitobant - Posted February 5 2021 - 9:16 AM

Manitobant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,898 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada

The decline of this forum has been notable and really depressing to me.

hopefully it changes when summer hits and more ant keepers return.

#8 Offline gs5248 - Posted February 8 2021 - 12:05 PM

gs5248

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Also, I did not mean to put accentually in the title, it was just auto correct

#9 Offline NickAnter - Posted February 8 2021 - 12:08 PM

NickAnter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationOrange County, California

Shouldn't have mentioned it. If you want to edit the title, click, "edit" on the first post, and then "full editor".

Best to let threads like these drop into the depths of the forum.

Hi there! I went on a 6 month or so hiatus, in part due, and in part cause of the death of my colonies. 

However, I went back to the Sierras, and restarted my collection, which is now as follows:

Aphaenogaster uinta, Camponotus vicinus, Camponotus modoc, Formica cf. aserva, Formica cf. micropthalma, Formica cf. manni, Formica subpolita, Formica cf. subaenescens, Lasius americanus, Manica invidia, Pogonomyrmex salinus, Pogonomyrmex sp. 1, Solenopsis validiuscula, & Solenopsis sp. 3 (new Sierra variant). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users