• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Curious about feeder insects

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ConcordAntman - Posted January 27 2021 - 5:24 AM

ConcordAntman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Just put in an order to Rainbow Mealworms. Planning to have some flash frozen feeders for my colonies after diapause. I noticed they’ve stopped carrying juvenile Dubias and that their prices seem to have gone up a bit. Shipping too! Anyone else seeing this with other vendors? Damn, the pandemic is even messing with ant keeping   :(

• ANTdrew and Devi like this

#2 Offline KitsAntVa - Posted January 27 2021 - 7:43 AM

KitsAntVa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • LocationRichmond, Virginia

a roach starter pack, which just means to start a colony is around 10 dollars at my local pet store the only things I haven't seen the prices of go up is fruit flies and hornworms

still both of those are ten dollars a culture

We don’t talk about that

#3 Offline BADANT - Posted January 27 2021 - 11:16 AM

BADANT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationBurleson, TX
Just was in the store and flies went up a buck recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 user(s) are reading this topic