• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Black crazy ants for sale in East EU

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Kiwie - Posted January 12 2021 - 4:41 AM

Kiwie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLatvia
Hi. I own a big colony of BCA. Got them few years ago from Thailand. I have unfortunately lost interest of them so I'm looking for a new home somewhere near me as it's cold outside and they are tropical ants and shipping far would be cruel. I am willing even to wait till spring or summer if someone is interested. Got them with 2 queens, but as many nuptial flights have passed, I guess, there are more queens now. Right now I have no clue how to prepare to ship them, but I don't know if anyone will be interested even. If so, I will try my best to make them comfortable for shipping. Waiting for your price offers if interested.

Edited by Kiwie, January 12 2021 - 6:03 AM.

#2 Offline Kaelwizard - Posted January 12 2021 - 5:35 AM

Kaelwizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts
  • LocationPoway, California

You need to have your location in your profile. On your profile hit edit profile then scroll all the way down and there will be a space for your location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users