• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

[NJ] Looking to buy queens or starting colonies (camponotus, lasius, others)

new jersey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Mariaface - Posted September 12 2020 - 7:44 PM

Mariaface

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Hello!

I'm in Northern New Jersey, looking for queens or starting colonies that might be available :) I like to think I just barely know the basics of antkeeping, so I'm definitely looking for easier species. But if you offer me a prenolepis imparis queen I will definitely be tempted. I'm hoping for camponotus, lasius, or other commonly kept ants.

Willing to pay for shipping! If you're uncomfortable shipping, we can pick a meeting point and wear masks.

Thanks!

Edited by Mariaface, September 13 2020 - 3:44 PM.

Camponotus chromaiodes

Camponotus pennsylvanicus

And hoping to buy more, let me know if you can ship or are in super north NJ like me!

Are you in New Jersey, USA? Join us in this anting thread!

#2 Offline Hauheset - Posted August 27 2021 - 10:37 AM

Hauheset

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCentral Jersey, USA

Hi! I am in NJ too, I have a coupleant queen, but some of my queens for sale have died, next summer, I will have a wide variety of ants for sale, and hopefully some Pheidole even.

I'll tell you if I find any Prenolepis imparis in winter.

Goodluck!

Queens and price:

Tetromorium queen + 4 - 8 workers $15

Pharaoh Queen + 5 - 10 workers $15

Camponotus Pennsylvanicus + 7 - 15 workers $45 - $55

Trachymyrmex septentrionalis probably coming soon, going to pine barrens saturday (SPECIAL CARE REQUIRED) $40 Queens with brood

Edited by Hauheset, August 27 2021 - 6:23 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new jersey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users