• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

SleepyAsianAnter's Pogonomyrmex Californicus Journal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline SleepyAsianAnter - Posted June 9 2020 - 10:02 AM

SleepyAsianAnter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles (SoCal)

This is split from my old journal

I had started off with 4 P. Cali queens, caught near Joshua Tree national park, but they quickly killed each other and I am now left with two. I don't really care for these but I just decided that if they do well in a new setup, I'll continue trying to raise them. I put the two remaining queens in a "crack pipe" set up, just a test tube full of sand and a small outworld, it's kind of hard to see brood or anything so I probably won't take pictures until they get to worker stage, which I sort of doubt will happen.

6liH5el54T1xjvF5ZIsw8tyXYTadiRFL1AiU4hCG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users