Thanks in advance! I'm guessing it's some kind of camponotus.
1. Location (on a map) of collection: San Jose, CA
2. Date of collection: 4/8/2020
3. Habitat of collection: City Park - California Oak
4. Length (from head to gaster): 13mm
5. Color, hue, pattern and texture: Dark brown
6. Distinguishing characteristics: thorax is orange on the worker ants, fuzzy gasters on the workers.
7. Distinguishing behavior: The nests seem to be almost always on oak trees in this area.
8. Nest description: Oak tree that has some damage to it
9. Nuptial flight time and date: 4/8/2020