• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

The longest movie related to ants in the history of YouTube

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kaban_Kabanus - Posted February 2 2020 - 5:15 AM

Kaban_Kabanus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationRussia

Dear friends!

I have not lived in this wonderful forum for a very long time, and immediately I beg you to forgive me if I made a mistake in posting this link  :blush: 
It so happened that initially my son was carried away by ants, but like all children who like to do something with their parents, he made a lot of efforts to make this hobby a family hobby 
That's exactly what happened 
Like all his peers, he tries to conduct his YouTube channel, on which he periodically uploads videos that we do together with him 
I think many of you saw these videos, some of these videos were very highly rated by you, for which we are infinitely grateful to you  

I beg you to give me a little help. Only some of the viewers are purposefully looking for videos about ants, but those who accidentally enter the channel are happy to watch about ants and are very interested in them. Some even gradually begin to think about how to get ants
In my opinion this is very good
In our videos, we are trying to show that creating a whole world of ants on your table is very simple. Provided that you show enough patience and a little hard work .
We are trying very hard to make all the videos with subtitles, and in the near future we plan to start a new series about Messor Structor ants in English, especially for our new friends from this forum, since we learned that these ants are interesting for your area, but under control conditions, animals cannot be imported.
Inspired by one of the videos on YouTube, the creator of which also loves animals, he made a very long video, providing it with funny subtext.
I beg you, please subscribe to his channel and help spread the link to this funny video about ants among as many people as possible :)
I am absolutely sure that this will help to tell about the content of ants to a huge number of people and make the breeding of ants as popular as keeping cats :)
Please help me with this, because each of us has accounts on social networks in which we have friends, who also have friends In this way we can reach a huge number of people and create a huge ant hill the size of many countries 

Thank you all in advance for your help and support :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users